How To Claim Steps
- Make a note of the time, date and details of how the incident occurred
- Get the names and contact details of any witnesses
- Take photos of the area
- Visit the A&E or your own doctor as a medical report will be required later
- Complete our claim form below and we will take it from there
Personal Injury In Scotland
If you have suffered a personal injury through no fault of your own, Scottish Claims Helpline can help you bring a personal injury claim.
Whether you have suffered an accident at work or on the road, Scottish Claims Helpline are here to provide you with advice, guidance and expertise to ensure that you receive the compensation you deserve.
Injury claims arise from accidents in all manner of places including supermarkets, restaurants or shops. If you have suffered a personal injury you may be eligible to claim compensation.
Use our compensation calculator to find out an indication of the amount your are due in compensation for your injury
What Can I Claim For
You will be able to claim compensation for the injury and economic loss that you have incurred. Such losses could be:
- Injury compensation
- Private medical treatment
- Loss of earnings
- Future ongoing medical and living expenses
How Can I Claim
Simply complete our online claim form below and we will contact you shortly about your accident claim.