How To Claim Steps
- Make a note of the time, date and details of how the accident occurred
- Get the names and contact details of everyone involved in the accident
- Get the names and contact details of any witnesses
- Take photos of the accident scene or what caused the accident to happen
- Did the police attend?
- Visit the A&E or your own doctor as a medical report will be required later
- Take photos of all your visible injuries
- Complete our claim form below and we will take it from there
Bicycle Accident Claims
Cyclists are very vulnerable on the road and when they are involved in an accident then the injuries sustained can vary from minor cuts and bruises to serious head and spinal injuries or even death. If you have been injured in a cycling accidents which was not your fault then you are entitled to compensation for the injuries and loss sustain in the bicycle accident.
What Can I Claim For
- Cost of replacement of your bike or repairs to your bike
- Cost of replacement your helmet
- Cost of replacement or repair of clothing and accessories
- Private medical treatment
- Physiotherapy or other treatments
- Travel expenses that you would not have incurred
- Loss of earnings
Our specialist lawyers are used to handling claims involving very serious injuries and can offer expert advice not only on compensation but also on rehabilitation and access to specialist medical treatments that you may need.
For further details on injury compensation use our injury compensation calculator for an indication of monetary awards for certain injuries.
Making a Cycling Accident Claim
If you have been involved in a cycling accident that was not your fault and wish to be compensated then simply complete our online claim form below.