How To Make A Claim Steps
- Make a note of the time, date and details of how the accident occurred
- Get the names, licence plate numbers and contact details of everyone involved in the accident
- Get the names and contact details of any witnesses
- Take photos of the accident scene or what caused the accident to happen
- Take photos of the damage done to your vehicle
- Did the police attend?
- If you were injured visit the A&E or your own doctor as a medical report will be required later
- Take photos of all your visible injuries
- Complete our form below and we will call you back and get you back on the road
Road Traffic Accident Claims
A car accident on the road can be stressful for anyone involved, be it as a driver, passenger or pedestrian. If you have been unfortunate enough to have suffered a road traffic accident, you will be able to make a claim for compensation.
Courtesy Car & Repairs
Here at Scottish Claims Helpline we can get you back on the road quickly. We will organise the repairs to your vehicle and a courtesy car until it is back on the road or if the car is deemed a write off until your settlement cheque comes through.
What Can I Claim For After My Road Traffic Accident
Our road traffic accident experts will be able to guide you through this stressful time by arranging a replacement car which the other side will pay for and by claiming for all losses which you subsequently incur. This could include such losses as:
- Write off value of your vehicle
- Injury compensation
- Private medical treatment
- Physiotherapy or other treatments
- Loss of earnings
Start You Claim
Complete the form below and we will call you back immediate and get you back on the road and compensated for any hurt and loss you have endured.