How To Make A Claim After A Car Accident In Scotland

How To Make A Claim After A Car Accident In Scotland

man holding his neck beside a car accident

A car accident on the road can be stressful for anyone involved, be it as a driver, passenger or pedestrian. If you have been unfortunate enough to have suffered a road traffic accident, you will be able to make a claim for compensation.

Here at Scottish Claims Helpline we can get you back on the road quickly. We can organise a courtesy car for you while your own car is being repaired or if the car is deemed a write off until your settlement cheque comes through.

What Can I Claim For After My Accident

Our road traffic accident experts will be able to guide you through this stressful time by arranging a replacement car which the other side will pay for and by claiming for all losses which you subsequently incur. This could include such losses as:

  • Repairs to your car
  • Write off value of your vehicle
  • Injury compensation
  • Private medical treatment
  • Physiotherapy or other treatments
  • Loss of earnings

Furthermore our specialist lawyers are expert at handling all forms of injury claims ranging from very serious head trauma to whiplash to minor cuts and bruises and can offer expert advice not only on compensation but also on rehabilitation and access to specialist medical treatments that you may need.

For further details on injury compensation use our car accident compensation calculator for an indication of monetary awards for certain injuries.

Making a Claim After a Car Accident

Making a car accident claim could not be simpler, by filling in our online form, you are a few clicks away from starting your claim.

Simply click on the button below and complete our online claim form to start your claim.


Quick Claim Online

Fill in our online form and one of our claims advisors will get in touch.

Injury Compensation Calculator

Calculate and see how much you could claim for your injuries

Frequently Asked Questions

Find answers to the most commonly asked questions

Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority FRN: 830381