Make a North Ayrshire Council Equal Pay Claim
North Ayrshire Council Equal Pay Claim
Scottish Claims Helpline have now opened an equal pay scheme against North Ayrshire
Council and are registering new clients
Your Equal Pay Rights
You are entitled to be paid the same amount as other workers who are doing a comparable
North Ayrshire Council may have been underpaying a number of staff whose roles have
been deemed comparable to other roles that are on a higher wage band. As such if
you are eligible you will be ale to claim the diffrence back from the council for
the last five years.
Points To Note
- The council will not automatically make a pay-out to staff
- You need to make a claim to receive a pay-out
- You do not need to be in a union to make a claim
- You need to be currently employed with North Ayrshire Council to
be eligible to make a claim.
- Claims are conducted under a no win, no fee, no risk
How To Make A Claim
If you have not yet make an equal pay claim against North Ayrshire Council and
to do so simply click
on the button below and complete our online claim form.