Claim compensation for blindness or an eye injury in Scotland

Blindness or Eye Injury Accident in Scotland

vision  test chart with magnifying glass

In Scotland if your loss of sight, whether temporary or permanent, was due to an eye injury that was not your fault then you will be able to claim compensation for the injury and any economic loss that you may have suffered and will in the future suffer due to your blindness or eye injury.

If this accident happened at work then your employer has a duty to protect you, and must comply with health and safety legislation that has been put in place to make the workplace a safer environment and reduce the risk of work accidents. You can make a claim even if you are self employed

If this accident happened when you were in a public place then you will be still be able to make a claim for compensation. Claims arise from accidents in all manner of public places including supermarkets, restaurants, shops or a council run facility.

What Can I Claim For

You will be able to claim compensation for the injury and economic loss that you have incurred due to the accident. Such losses could be:

  • Injury compensation
  • Private medical treatment
  • Loss of earnings
  • Future ongoing medical and living expenses
  • Any other losses

How To Make Your Claim

We are here to work with you to claim the compensation you are entitled to from your blindness or eye injury accident in Scotland. Our solicitors are experts in this area of law.

Simply complete our online claim form or call on 0141 628 5657 to begin your eye injury accident claim.

or call 0141 628 5657
Fill in the brief form below and one of our claims advisors will contact you.
Address 1  
Address 2
Post Code  
By clicking 'claim now' you confirm that you have read and understood our Privacy Policy and agreed to our terms and conditions.


Quick Claim Online

Fill in our online form and one of our claims advisors will get in touch.

Injury Compensation Calculator

Calculate and see how much you could claim for your injuries

Frequently Asked Questions

Find answers to the most commonly asked questions

Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority FRN: 830381